Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1765
Posted: April 23, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a B1 Licensed Engineer on behalf of our established aerospace client based in North Wales
This is a permanent position.
- EASA B1 License (Any type rating)
- Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
- Knowledge of EASA and ideally MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
- Supervisor experience in Shift Control – desirable
- Fixed/Rotary Wing Experience – desirable
- Full UK Driving License
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.