Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: OGKSDS
Posted: July 2, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting a Director Sales on behalf of one of their global leading aviation clients. This role is a permanent position based in Dubai and will be reporting into the Managing Director.
- Understand the requirements of the business and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily adapt to future business scenarios.
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans and proposals for gaining external business
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Interact with other experts in the field with the goal of developing and maintaining professional relationships to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
- Responsible for developing the existing portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities.
- Periodical reporting of business performance as and when required.
- Degree in Business Management or Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years in a commercial aviation environment
- Business Aviation experience
- Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
- Extensive regional market knowledge in UAE, Saudi and neighbouring countries
- Must have a detail oriented methodical approach to solving/performing tasks
- English language is essential, Arabic can be desirable
- At least 3-5 years knowledge of the GCC region
- Understanding the costing model of different aircraft types
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM