Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €85,000 CHF - €95,000 CHF
Category: Design & Development, Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH1306
Posted: July 17, 2018
Design Engineer (Blades)
Oaklands Global are working with a reputable Rotary Company who specialise in the development, production, commercialization and support of a new generation of helicopters. They are looking to recruit a Design Engineer (Blades) based in Zurich Switzerland. It’s a permanent position and the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Key Skills and Experience:
• Professional CAD experience is requested (preferably Simens NX)
• Experience with free-form modelling and design of composite components
• Experience with Fibersim is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of prepreg composite materials and its manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of EASA Part 21 J&G and CS27 is an advantage
• English language, both verbal and written is a must, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
• If the above matches your skill set, then we would like to hear from you or anyone else you feel has these skills that may be interested.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.