Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €110,000 CHF - €139,000
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH1385
Posted: July 25, 2018
CVE Airworthiness Engineers
Oaklands Global are working with a reputable Rotary Company who specialise in the development, production, commercialisation and support of a new generation of helicopters. They are looking to recruit multiple Airworthiness Engineers to guide the engineering team regarding compliance demonstration methodologies. The different areas in which we are looking to hire are within, Structural/Fuselage, Gear and Drive Systems and Rotor Blades.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Proven senior level engineering experience with rotary wing aircraft fuselage and landing gear designs and its structural analysis / testing which includes crash – and fireworthiness matter.
• Knowledge of composite fuselage certification processes OR rotary wing rotor head and rotor blade certification processes OR rotary wing gearbox certification processes, which includes thorough understanding of the production process qualification activities
• Overall understanding and knowledge of applicable rotorcraft system architecture
• Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
If one of the above roles is of interest to you or you know of anyone who may be interested, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job