Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: OGKSCEM
Posted: July 15, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager on behalf of one of their global leading aviation clients based in London.
This is a permanent position.
- Build a personal relationships with customers in order to fully understand their needs and assess their perception of service levels.
- Develop full market and product knowledge in order to position yourself as a credible advisor.
- Maintain an overview of all activity on your customers’ account – anticipating any potential issues and guide the team to resolving them in the best possible way.
- Personally deal with all activity on demo flights for your potential new customers.
- Build a full and complete understanding of your customers’ contract and special terms.
- Identify up-selling/cross-selling opportunities by establishing a sound understanding of customers’ current and future needs.
- Ensure that the customer needs are reflected in decisions made across the company.
- Become the expert for your respective region and proactively feedback to other departments (including Sales, Catering, Operations and Cabin Services) on specific practices, restrictions, cultural expectations or service trends which may improve the customer journey
- Championing a positive, professional, and ‘can do’ culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with Customer Services and Operations to obtain timely relevant reports and/or information and to drive a great first-time resolution for the customer.
- Closely oversee issue resolution for your customers, taking over on direct communication with the customer where necessary or in response to particularly sensitive issues or complaints.
- Develop processes and/or procedures which minimize the recurrence of issues.
- Work with Sales and Management to manage end-of-contract disputes, ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for all parties with focus on future renewal business.
- Ensure that the Customer Services and Billing teams have a full and deep understanding of your customers (including communication of preferences, account specifics, operational procedures, etc.
- Conduct spot checks on the work performed for your customer’s flights to ensure that quality and accuracy is properly upheld.
- Experience gained, in a similar role, from a private or business aviation company.
- Must be a Russian Speaker.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A skilled relationship-builder with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
- Customer-focused and a natural problem-solver.
- Professional, articulate and well-presented with natural gravitas.
- Credible commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Demonstrates accuracy, a thorough attention to detail and efficient time management skills.
- This role will require regular travel and a flexible schedule to accommodate out-of-hours customer care.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.