Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: OGJSCCE
Posted: June 19, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Customer Contracts Executive on behalf of our market leading aerospace client based in Gatwick.
Do you have experience in a customer service role within the aerospace or aviation industry?
Do you have the legal right to work in the UK?
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Working within a small team reporting to the Team Leader, the Customer Contracts Executive is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts.
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Arrange, prepare and represent the client at customer performance review meetings
- Liaise with other depts. within the business to ensure customer service levels maintained.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial working environment.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.