Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Crew, Flight Operations
Job Reference: HS1312
Posted: July 16, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Pre-Ops Crewing Officer to join a growing company based around Heathrow.
The client is looking for someone who can get up to speed quickly and confident in a fast-paced environment.
• Worked in a Crewing position
• Sound understanding of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
• Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
• IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
• Maintenance of the published crew roster
• Check the day-to-day flying programme in Pre-Ops window of cover to ensure all flights correctly crewed
• Arrange cover as necessary with consideration to offering overtime/leave buy-back as appropriate
• Check, advise and manage crew schedule change requests /charter requests in the Pre-Ops window of cover, ensuring crew coverage is compliant with Company EASA FTL scheme
• Look for most cost-effective ways of optimising crew usage in Pre-Ops window
• Checking of all crew for compliance with Company EASA FTL Scheme
• Manage the training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
• Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job