Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JT1135
Posted: March 6, 2018
Oaklands Global are working with a leading regional airline based in the North West of the UK within the recruitment of a Crew Planner.
The main responsibilities of the Crew Planner are to support the production of a safe and efficient crew roster / training plan line with the financial, commercial & operational strategy whilst conforming to departmental procedures, regulatory requirements and the crew variable budget.
The main responsibilities of Crew Planner are:
- Planning and production of efficient pilot and cabin crew rosters as required by the Crew Operations Planning Manager meeting the regulatory requirements of EASA ORO.FTL and company union agreements to a specific deadline
- Optimise crew efficiency and minimise cost within the boundaries of the company Fatigue Management System
- To plan and manage the annual leave requirements, days off and duty bids for all crew ensuring the agreed quota’s set by the Crew Operations Planning Manager are adhered to
- Work with the Crew Planning Executive and Training Coordinator to ensure that all mandatory crew training and checks within the roster are planned and met
- To pro-actively identify and feedback recommendations for change that may influence and enhance the robust and cost effective deployment of crew within the current operation
- To produce roster metrics and reports to the wider business and crew unions
- Support the Crew Planning Executive as required
Apply now as this is an urgent position that won’t be around for long.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job