Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Operations
Job Reference: HS1721
Posted: March 19, 2019
Oaklands Global currently have an exciting position for a Crew Controller.
Do you have experience within Crewing? Are you confident providing flight support? Have exposure to NOTAMS? If so, please apply now!
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- Crew Planning software
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.