Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 Maximum
Job Reference: CD0306
Posted: June 3, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a continuing airworthiness support engineer to join a reputable client on a permanent basis based in the East Midlands.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation standards and safe operating practices
- Appropriate recent experience in the Continuing Airworthiness management environment
- Five years relevant work experience of which at least the last two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- Qualified to degree level in an aeronautical discipline, EASA Part 66 AMEL or an appropriate aircraft maintenance technician qualification.
- Experience working with Regulatory bodies – Civil, MAA or both.
- Experience of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes – Development / Management.
- Experience of Maintenance Controls systems (RUSADA or similar).
- Experience of Reliability and defect monitoring systems.
- Experience of Safety Management Systems, including but not limited to; mandatory and voluntary reporting, safety data analysis and safety investigations
- Aeronautical Degree/ PART 66 AML or held post a senior post within aircraft trade.
- Recognised EASA Part M and 145 training (or demonstrable experience equivalent)
- Recognised Human Factors training
- Recognised Aircraft Maintenance Programme Training
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.