Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD212706
Posted: January 28, 2021
Oaklands Global is actively looking to recruit an Airworthiness Manager for a reputable client based in the United Kingdom.
- Nominated Postholder Part-M/PART-CAMO
- Ensure compliance with the conditions and restrictions of the AOC
- Final responsibility towards the airworthiness of the helicopters managed under the UK CAMO
- Ensure the certificate of airworthiness and ARC remains valid
- Manage the approval of modifications and requesting technical support from an organization approved in accordance with Part-21.
- Any other responsibility as defined
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as CAMO or Deputy CAMO Manager
- Background or strong exposure to rotary
If you are interested in applying for this or any other position, please get in touch to find out more.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence. Due to the high number of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.