Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €37,000 per annum
Job Reference: BH1733
Posted: March 26, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Composite Technician on behalf of a reputable Aerospace client based in the Netherlands. The role is a permanent position.
The client is an EASA / FAA / TCCA Part145, AS9100 / AS9110 and ISO9001 certified company and repairs parts for well-known aircraft maintenance companies, airlines and aircraft manufacturers, worldwide.
A responsible but sociable candidate with quality focus, who can build up laminate packages (fine fabrics) and sandwich constructions and can repair them with care. This involves working with both prepregs and wet-layup and vacuum injection methods with epoxy resins.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in repairing and adjusting high-quality composite components
- Good product and materials knowledge
- Capable of giving technical advice to colleagues and performing (comparison) tests
- Willingness to carry out on-site repairs, also with international customers at airports
- Medium to higher-level technical educational background
- Aviation or Aerospace experience
- Experience with prepregs, hot-bond methods and autoclave technology
- Experience with aircraft plate work
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.