Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Category: Technical Services
Job Reference: HS1617
Posted: January 2, 2019
Composite and Paint Supervisor
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Composite and Paint Supervisor on behalf of our reputable and well-known commercial aviation client based in Europe.
This is a permanent position.
• Manpower planning and work organisation.
• Inspections, repairs and painting of aircraft components and on the aircraft
• Supervise and train shop staff
• Plan servicing of tools, test equipment and shop equipment
• Adhere to all safety, health and environmental policies
• Education or apprenticeship/course with focus on composites, painting, mechanics or equivalent
• At least 10 years’ experience in either car painting, body repair work or working with composite materials
• At least 6 years of experience in leading a team.
• Ability to plan/organise workloads efficiently
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Proficiency in MS Office
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.