Job Type: Permanent
Category: Technical Services
Job Reference: CD1651
Posted: January 23, 2019
Oakland Global is Looking to recruit a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis for a leading Aerospace client. This role is permanently based in Dorset, offering a competitive package.
Experience & Qualifications
• Formal Engineering or Operational Qualification, or suitable equivalent.
• Lead Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent.
• Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA, MAOS, etc…
• Good knowledge of Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100, etc…
• Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience.
• Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment.
• Experience in Safety Management System management within an aviation or engineering environment.
• Experience in Quality Management System management within an aviation environment.
• Acceptable to the relevant Regulatory Authorities to act as the Nominated Person for Quality (EASA Form 4) – Previous experience advantageous.
As the Compliance Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
• Compliance Assurance
• Maintain the Compliance Management System against all relevant Regulatory and Industry Standard requirements to ensure continuous accreditation. Development and management of the Annual Risk Based Audit Plan to satisfy compliance against all relevant Regulatory and Industry Standards.
• Ensure the effective performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Regulatory and Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Ensure the effective performance of External Supplier Audits against Regulatory and Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
• Ensure the effective management of Non-conformances raised from Audit to ensure effective remedial action within agreed timeframes.
• Review analysis of Non-conformances raised from Audit to identify any adverse trends to support a Risk and Performance Based Audit Plan.
• Provide appropriate feedback to relevant stakeholders regarding any adverse or emerging trends identified from Audit.
• Ensure the effective management of Company Authorisation System.
• Management and development of relevant Company Expositions, Operations Manuals and Procedures
• Management of the Company Component Capability List
• Review and management of Regulatory and Industry Standard legislation, ensuring timely update to Company documentation.
• Support and contribution to the Quality Management System Review
• Compliance Team Management
• Providing effective Leadership to the Compliance Team.
• Management and oversight of the Compliance Team, including department responsibilities and activities.
• Champion a shared safety vision and culture for all stakeholders, encouraging active participation in continuous improvement, creating positive safety outcomes.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.