Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: CD2148
Posted: February 6, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Companywide Supply Chain Manager on behalf of our established Rotary client based in Belgium. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits.
- Manage the team of purchasers and procurement, stock and logistics staff
- Ensure team members are instructed and guided in order to maintain the best professional knowledge of the work to be performed
- Manage the qualifications and experience levels of each staff member
- Responsible for yearly assessments of staff
- Cooperate closely with all departments within the company in order to obtain the highest dispatch reliability at the lowest cost possible.
- Coordinate with fleet, airworthiness and maintenance management.
- Ensure timely communication
- Responsible for price and contract negotiations with suppliers and customers
- Responsible for optimization of consignment stock (including obsolete stock).
- Working capital management linked to min-max stock levels.
- Coordinate timely deliveries and minimize AOG’s.
- Continuously ensure and support a smooth and cost-effective operation of the helicopters and business in general both at strategic and daily/weekly operational levels.
- Contract management with suppliers (price, warranty, escalation, volume, timing and contract negotiations).
- Establish, in cooperation with and directed by the QHSE department, a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and EASA Standards
- Establish lean management and increase process efficiency.
- Master’s degree or similar through experience.
- 8 years + of experience in supply chain roles
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial position (Supply chain)
- Excellent English language skills
- Desirable to speak French or Dutch
- Experience in the rotary or fixed wing industries
- Ideally worked for an aircraft operator
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.