Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to €120,000
Job Reference: CD1338
Posted: August 15, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Director to join a reputable client within the aviation sector on a permanent basis.
This role will be reporting directly into the CEO and have 4 direct reports. As the successful candidate, you will be directly responsible for delivering the businesses revenue inline with the annual budgets and long-term business plans.
Package – DoE
Location – Morocco
Commercial Director Responsibilities;
Achieve the revenue targets set out in short and long-term plans (budgets, forecasts, 5-year plans etc.)
Expand market position in Africa by identifying and entering new markets and market segments
Manage revenue stream and provide regular reporting with regards to revenue KPI’s, such as sales pipeline, tender performance, secured vs unsecured revenue etc.
Establish business development-, sales- & tender-strategies and plans and generate the associated documents (business plans)
Deliver Business Plans in support of entries into new markets, establishment of new partnerships or investment proposals to support pursuit of new opportunities.
Work to develop strategic and long-term relationships with customers, partners and other key stakeholders in our industry and markets.
Management and execution of the procurement processes for customers to include the bids, tenders, RFP, RFI and prequalification documentation.
Prioritization of new jurisdictions and completion of jurisdictional reviews (as required).
Develop and improve processes and management systems related to the departmental responsibilities.
Manage customer performance reviews, performance metrics,
Lead the development of new products and services in order to generate new revenue streams and / or added customer values (bundled packages, outsourced services and or third-party services/products)
Develop and retain a high-performance commercial team by attracting, engaging and rewarding top talent.
Commercial Director Requirements;
Education: an undergraduate degree or higher
** Helicopter / Rotary business experience is essential**
· 15+ years of business development and/or commercial/sales experience within a relevant international B2B service industry (aviation, oil & gas, etc.)
· An ability to integrate service agreements/program management, marketing and business development efforts within the Company to capture new business and to maximize business performance.
· Demonstrated experience in orchestrating marketing and business development efforts and direct and indirect team leadership – on a regional basis (Africa).
· Demonstrated ability to work across cultural and geographic boundaries.
· A proven record of taking ownership of issues and orchestrating resources to meet a goal – a true entrepreneurial spirit.
· Leadership, management and influence skills that demonstrate an ability to develop and implement a vision with proven commercial success.
· Demonstrated ability to generate strategic documents (business plans etc.)
· Strong project management skills along with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a rapidly growing environment.
· A demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision makers across the organization such that these relationships can be leveraged effectively.
· Strong analytical skill set with proven judgment-making abilities that emphasize strategic and business planning and financial acumen.
· A deep knowledge of commercial processes and sales methodologies, and a demonstrated ability to implement these in a complex organization.
· An aviation background is highly desirable, but not required.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job