Oaklands Global has been retained to recruit a Client Services Manager on behalf of one of our leading Business Aviation clients based in Farnborough, however, regular travel and remote working is included. This is a full time permanent role.
Due to further expansion of their managed private jet fleet, they are seeking a Client Services Manager to join the team based at Farnborough Airport. Working in this role, the appropriate candidate will be an integral part of the future success of the company, ensuring the smooth running of the Aircraft Management department.
The company is a well-established private jet charter and management company, holding a worldwide Air Operators Certificate and currently managing a diverse fleet of aircraft, including Gulfstream G650ER, Global 5000, Praetor 600, Hawker 850XP and Phenom 300. They are looking for a professional to join their team who is commercially astute and motivated by providing service beyond expectations, whilst ensuring safety is the central focus of everything they do. This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about private aviation, but also the continued growth of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the flow of information and communication between Aircraft Owners and Operations, Finance, Maintenance/CAMO and Charter Sales teams
- Working with the Operations team to ensure client flight itineraries and related requests are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Working with the CAMO department regarding planning and coordination of aircraft maintenance, whilst managing client expectations
- Advising clients about the planning and feasibility of flight schedules
- Organising 3rd party private jet charter and any other ad-hoc transportation requirements including ground transportation and helicopters
- Meeting and greeting passengers on departure and arrival
- Close collaboration with Cabin Services Manager to ensure accurate client profiling and delivery of the highest levels of inflight service
- Coordination of comprehensive monthly reporting to Aircraft Owners, including participating in financial reconciliation process, ensuring compliance with contractual parameters
- Maintaining an effective flight watch in conjunction with Operations, pre-emptively identifying issues and acting accordingly to minimise impact
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external client customers
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers alike
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Desired previous experience in the private aviation industry, preferably aircraft management, private jet charter or Operations
- Familiarity/working knowledge of all aspects of aircraft management, e.g. Operations, Finance and CAMO functions.
- Account management experience relating to private aviation clients and other UHNWI/VVIPs
- Ability to work well within a specialist team
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised – able to handle multiple, and on occasion, conflicting priorities
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Aviation & Aerospace|