Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + Commission
Job Reference: OGJSCSR
Posted: July 3, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Charter Sales Representative on behalf of our reputable leading business aviation client based in Biggin Hill.
This is a permanent position. Salary £24,000-£28,000 DOE Plus a competitive commission structure. Monday-Friday 0900-1800 with one hour for lunch. In addition, the candidate will be required to work one evening and weekend per month remotely from home.
No cold calling!
Do you have Aviation Operations or Aviation Sales experience?
Are you Eligible to work in the UK?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this exciting new opportunity could be right for you!
The successful candidate will be working within the busy charter sales team – Taking sales calls, dealing with sales emails, producing quotations (incorporating crew duty, checking airport/aircraft restrictions), assisting customers and clients with all their charter needs. Establishing and maintaining personal relationships with all customers/clients.
To work as a member of the sales team, to ensure all quotes are responded to promptly and accurately, main duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls politely and efficiently with excellent telephone manner
- Providing prompt accurate price quoting, following the set procedures
- Producing accurate written responses to enquiries/emails
- Ensuring all enquires are checked for crew duty, airport operating times and aircraft performance limitations
- Provide excellent customer service to each customer and follow up on all enquires sent
- Producing contracts, flight briefs and invoices
- Obtain accurate and relevant information from brokers on passengers and log them in the database
- Liaise with operations on new or potential bookings
- Brief crew on pertinent passenger needs
- Personally greet flights as required
- Enter passenger details onto the database
- Have complete knowledge of capabilities and amenities of each aircraft in fleet
- Establish and maintain personal relationships with all customers in a professional and acceptable manner
- Attend industry functions when required
- Make outside sales calls, and casual “Keep in Touch” visits. This may require travel away from home occasionally
- Achieve agreed charter sales income and volume targets to agreed pricing
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent maths
- Word competent
- Excel competent
- Accurate typing skills
- High level of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Private jet charter or operations knowledge
- Analytical and Creative Thinking
- Commercial Focus
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Flexibility and Managing Change
- Planning and Prioritisation
- Team working
- Results Focus
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.