Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £60,000
Job Reference: OGKCSM
Posted: March 19, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Charter Sales Manager for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
Salary up to £60,000
Responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure maximising every sales opportunity to charter the planes. This will be achieved through working with the Clients extensive portfolio of Charter Broker customers.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and the Ground Operations team to ensure in all cases we are maximising our opportunities in a safe and compliant manner
- Always build an understanding of competitor pricing to ensure competitive within the market
- Attend relevant external events where Charter Brokers will be in attendance
- Manage day to day charter quoting team, ensuring a speedy, accurate and competitive return of quotes
- Build a database of all requests to support a faster turnaround of price requests and to help understand any trends in our success ratio (why are we winning and losing flights)
- Work with Cabin Manager so they have a full brief of any flights that are taking place including passenger names and the purpose of the flight
- Work with Cabin Manager to understand passenger feedback and use this as a sales tool back into the customer
Skills and Experience:
- The relevant individual needs to be able to join the Company making their mark working with a dedicated and professional team.
- Ideally proven track record in Aviation Sales
- Outstanding attention to detail
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.