Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: OGKSCCE
Posted: January 27, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Cargo Charter Executive on behalf of one of our rapidly expanding clients who are based in Surrey. The role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director/Charter Manager. The purpose of the role will be to identify and target suitable business opportunities for Airlines currently represented by the company. You will build strong, productive relationships with clients to ensure business objectives are achieved and manage all of charter flights.
- Client Relationship Management
- Flight Quoting and Booking
- Business/Sales Development
Skills & Experience
- Must have a proven track record working for a Cargo Airline with Air Charter experience
- Knowledge of the aviation market in terms of aircraft types, preferably with a background of broking in a similar role or working in charter sales with a cargo operator.
- Experience in managing relationships with demanding customers across the world and from different cultures in a discreet and professional manner.
- Good time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles.
- Ability to work under own initiative and without close supervision.
- A strong team player and ability to assist colleagues when required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to focus on achievement of goals despite setbacks.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Maintains a calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary.
- Self-motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations.
- Adaptable and responds well to feedback and change.
- Imaginative and dedicated to finding new ways to improve working practices.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.