Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Job Reference: JT2704
Posted: November 11, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a CAMO Specialist for our leading Business Aviation Client based in Germany.
• Control of maintenance orders
• Liaising with maintenance companies
• Management of maintenance records and CV files
• Monitoring the operating hours of aircraft and their components
• Planning and execution of all activities according to CAME and the job description
• Professional assessment of LTAs, ADs and SBs
• Coordination and monitoring of unplanned maintenance
• Special orders, e.g. Participation in Pre-buy Inspections, Airworthiness Reviews, Audits
• Relevant work experience in an aeronautical profession Communication with maintenance companies
• Knowledge of Part M/ Part CAMO
• Proven knowledge of the Part-145 and parts of the Part-21
• English and German language Skills
• High level of commitment, flexibility, team spirit and customer orientation
• Independent, structured and reliable work
• Willingness to take on standby services
Apply now as this position will not be around for long!
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to William Finden in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.