Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €55,000 - €60,000 CHF
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH1379
Posted: July 23, 2018
CAMO Fleet Engineer
Oaklands Global are working with an Airline based out of Zurich Airport who require a CAMO Engineer to support the Technical Planning and Engineering department. The CAMO Fleet Engineer reports to the Head of Technical Planning & Engineering Department and the Senior Fleet Engineer. The main function of this role is to ensure the Continuous Airworthiness of the Airline’s fleet is maintained by the administration, assessment and control of all OEM approved data and Authority documentation for the Aircraft Maintenance Program.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in a CAMO role
• A good understanding and experience working with all Original Equipment Manufacturers Aircraft Maintenance Program documentation
• A good understanding of Service Bulletin’s/Airworthiness Directive’s documentation
• Understanding of flight safety sensitive maintenance
• Experience working with one or more of the following Aircraft types: F100 and E190 of an advantage (not essential)
• The ability to set working priorities and work to tight deadlines
• Good IT skills
• Fluent written and spoken in English, German is desirable
If this role is of interest or if you know anyone that would suit this role, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.