Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1112
Posted: September 3, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a CAMO Engineer for a reputable organisation based in Northern Germany.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a good package.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development and amendment of task cards
- Monitoring of airworthiness directives and other regulatory requirements
- Management of modifications and repairs incl. schemata and reports, as well as preparation of engineering orders
- Management of approvals for modifications and repairs, as well as connection with type certificate holders and component manufactures and other Part-21 organizations
- Preparation of mass and balance statement
- Analysis of the aircraft reliability program and development of improvements
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the aircraft maintenance programs
- Monitoring of aircraft and engine operation parameters (HUMS, Oil Monitoring, Trend Monitoring)
- Airworthiness review certificate extension staff (ref. to separate description)
- Technical studies and/or EASA Part 66 License
- At least 3 years’ experience in a CAMO environment
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part-M/145 regulations including Human Factors
- Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- Experience in Operator/MRO Software, Gannet knowledge is a plus
- Good MS-Office skills
- Very good English and ideally good German language skills
- Handling of complex and dynamic processes
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.