Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $70,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: CD1282
Posted: August 6, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Business Development/Sales Manager on behalf of our reputable aerospace client. This role will be home based within commutable distance from Teterboro Airport (New Jersey).
You will be responsible for identifying targets & bringing new clients for trip support & flight planning within the US region whilst also managing the existing accounts to maximize customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will expand the business where appropriate.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Actively identifying profitable target clients
• Become a Brand ambassador for the organization
• Actively negotiating and closing sales
• Attend the exhibits and Tradeshows on behalf of the business
• Maintain CRM system
• Due diligence on new clients
• Maintain regular contact with existing clients (as per their preferences)
• Business development and sales experience within aviation
• Ideally worked within ground or flight operations using similar systems for planning
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business relation to this vacancy.
Share this job