Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Category: Technical Services
Job Reference: BH1397
Posted: August 1, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Business Analyst on behalf of a well-established Aviation Components specialist based in West Sussex. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The Business Analyst will be expected to develop an understanding of the current organisational situation, the business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with the relevant stakeholders particularly in relation to information and software systems.
Key Skills and Experience:
• A strong interest in business and business development;
• A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;
• The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
• Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
• A good understanding of information technology.
• Excellent knowledge of using and developing in Microsoft Applications, primarily Excel & Access.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases including Oracle.
• Relevant commercial experience.
If one of the above roles is of interest to you or you know of anyone who may be interested, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job