Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: NO1329
Posted: July 25, 2018
Oaklands Global has an exciting position for someone looking to get in to Sales within Aviation.
My client is one of the market leaders and delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to clients needs. We are dedicated dedicated to cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships.
My client is currently looking for a charter sales executive to be based in their office in Bedfordshire. You will drive and maximise overall charter Sales opportunities, charter Fleet with Brokers.
Main responsibilities are
• Promote the charter fleet at relevant trade shows, events and customer meetings.
• Create and develop relationships with brokers and ensure broad market awareness of the charter fleet
• Coordinate all charter sales processes with other broker desks, prepare quotations and ensure the following up
• Identify business opportunities in respective geographical region and increase the Charter sales development
Experience & Qualifications
• Preferably come from a sales background with a keen interest in the aviation industry
• Very good communication skills, verbal and written with company etiquette
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Strong customer service and representation skills
• Ability to work with Commercial and Flight Management System
• Be result oriented
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Nick Oneill in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job