Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH2926
Posted: March 12, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting multiple EASA B2 Licensed Engineers on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation client based in Europe. These are permanent positions.
What the client offers
- Generous salary package
- Flexible shift rotation or Monday to Friday working pattern
- Type training courses to gain additional aircraft types
- Secure permanent role within a reputable business
Key Skills and Experience
- EASA B2 Licensed Engineer
- Falcon 900, Falcon 2000, Challenger 350, Cessna XLS+, Embraer 135/145, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650 type ratings desirable
- Client is happy to consider EASA B2 Licensed Engineers with no type ratings and candidate will be put on type training courses
- Fluent in English language
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
- Candidate must consider relocation to the client base due to Covid travel restrictions
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an employment agency for this position.