Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 31,000 AED per month
Job Reference: JT13896
Posted: July 31, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an EASA B2 Licenced Engineer type rated on a Gulfstream GIV/G450 on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation client based in the Middle East.
The B2 Engineer perform the required inspections and maintenance tasks effectively and efficiently, supervising others to ensure that all tasks are completed according to regulations and requirements.
Additional responsibilities are;
• Ensure that the work hours allocated for specific tasks are accurate, confirm the submission of the assigned technicians and verify all completed tasks
• Certify the completed work and release the aircraft as airworthy upon the completion of the projects
• Lead, direct and perform line and base maintenance inspections for the relevant aircraft
• Perform and direct the troubleshoot activity on the specific aircraft for his assigned projects
• Provide support to aircraft on ground (AOG) projects as and when required
• Carry out pre-planning activities prior to the arrival of aircraft
• Coordinate with the planning and supply chain department on manpower and material resources
• Highlight the material requirements and advise on the project schedule to facilitate on time delivery of materials
• Review the project progress and update the product managers accordingly on the revised project schedule
• Perform project closure by coordinating on the redeployment of excess material resources
• Provide technical consultation to the planning department to facilitate the compilation of maintenance work packs
• Assign relevant tasks and duties and provide advice to technicians and contractors for the project
• Ensure that the technicians accomplish their assigned task expediently and effectively
• Conduct relevant on the job training and review output to increase the skills and the performance of the technicians, inclûding relevant updates and aircraft revisions
• Undertake aircraft related training or any other training based on requirements of the company
The minimum requirements are;
• Diploma and above in aerospace studies/ engineering with B2 EASA AC aircraft license
• Prior experience as a Certifying Technician of at least 5 years of experience is critical to success in the role.
• Formal training qualification at OEM facility listed as maintenance initial or aircraft type training for the relevant aircraft types
• Specific aircraft rating for an EASA (& GCAA) GIV + G450 (BD700 + G650 + 7X + BBJ would be an advantage).
• Prior experience in leading and managing maintenance project is an advantage
• Excellent English language skills
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job