Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH1387
Posted: July 30, 2018
Oaklands Global are working with a reputable MRO company based in Southern Europe. Our client requires a B2 Certifying Engineer who is type rated on Bombardier Q100/200/300/400 and/or ATR 42/72. The candidate who would be suitable for this role will have the following skills and experience.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Must be type rated on the Bombardier Q100/200/300/400 and/or ATR 42/72
• Hold a number of years’ experience in an MRO environment
• Must be in possession of a valid EASA Part-66 Cat B2 licence without limitations and type rated with relevant aircraft types as per company’s maintenance approval
• Must be able to complete base and line maintenance tasks timely and to the highest industry standards on third party aircraft, including companies fleet as required
• Experience in a supportive role and act as a point of reference with all levels of staff to provide advice and assistance regarding technical related defects
• Be able to perform inspections, repairs, installations and troubleshooting on various aircraft systems
• Report technical and personal matters to Team Leaders
• Assist with the maintenance and calibration up-keeping of avionics equipment when required
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
• Other Engineering/Technical matters as they may arise
• Must have excellent English language and written skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience or know anyone who does, then we would like to hear from you.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.