B1/B2 Licensed Engineers
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting B1/B2 Licensed aircraft engineers on behalf of one of our leading aviation clients based in London.
These are permanent opportunities operating 12 hours shifts day/night mix on a 5-4-5 28 day rolling pattern.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection of aircraft as defined in the company MOE and published procedures, using tools and approved test equipment on aircraft and associated equipment.
- Lead a team of Technicians and Mechanics in all aspects of Base Maintenance checks.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required in the Company MOE or published procedures.
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation is fully completed, including that of the personnel allocated to assist and that all required reporting is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure correct timings are allocated to each task and bookings on task cards are accurate.
- Ensure the correct storage of aircraft components, including labelling, racking, availability and serviceability.
- Maintain standard engineering practices such as task cards, general husbandry, workplace cleanliness and FOD prevention/rectification measures.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- UK CAA B1 and B2 License – highly desirable
- Unrestricted UK CAA B1 License
- Certifying experience
- Type rating can be given to successful candidates
- Ideally any of the Embraer types
- Other type ratings can be considered
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.