B1.3 Licensed Engineer
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting B1.3 Licensed engineers on behalf of one of our leading clients based within the United Kingdom. The successful candidate will be involved in both line and base maintenance activities on a rostered basis.
- Comply with the requirements as described in the regulations.
- Ensure that all line maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of the BCAA/EASA and M.O.E. instructions.
- Ensure, together with all Engineers, a variable & flexible work planning & work roster based on business needs that supports & realizes business continuity.
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to ensure provision of a serviceable aircraft to meet the operational need.
- Ensure, based on pilot & all other relevant information, daily problem analysis & problem solving.
- Ensure briefing & debriefing of pilots and Chief Engineer.
- Ensure that PRF (preflight check) is performed.
- Ensure, in cooperation with Supply Chain, Store & support services that the necessary maintenance material & spare parts are present on site at the planned moment: material in service car, consumables, limited service stock, work material, material needed for normal day-to-day line maintenance, exceptional material supplied for exceptional line maintenance or small repair tasks.
- Report daily on the maintenance situation to the Chief Engineer.
- EASA or CAA B1.3 License holder
- Been an engineer for a minimum of 5 years ideally
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.