Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: HS1205
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking for experienced B1 Licensed Engineers who either have Team Leadership experience or want to move into a position of this nature.
Ideally you will have a Falcon 20 Type Rating on your license, this will be hugely advantageous in your application.
• Maintaining the aircraft and equipment
• Ensuring all work completed by you and team is to a high standard, in a safe manner and in line with company/EASA regulations
• Making sure work is completed on time
• Delegating the tasks efficiently to ensure the maximum output is obtained
• Helping out with the growth of team members
• EASA B1 License (unrestricted)
• Team Leader / Acting Team Leader experience
• F20 type rating is hugely advantageous
• Experience of Base & Line maintenance
• Strong customer facing skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.