Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD3109
Posted: October 20, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting B1 Licensed Engineers on behalf of our reputable client based in Eastern UK. This is a permanent opportunity with type ratings on offer within an exciting and unique project!
- Arrange all services which are relevant for the safe operation of the flight
- Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification
- Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety, and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements of aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with
- Work to regulations, i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers publications, approved company documents, procedures, and policies.
- EASA/CAA B1.1 License
- Knowledge of CAA Regulations
- Knowledge of Part M/Part CAMO and Part 145
- Knowledge of SMS (Safety Management Systems)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.