Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JT2471
Posted: July 21, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a B1 Licensed Engineer on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation client based in Austria.
- Arrange all services which are relevant for the safe operation of the flight
- Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification
- Provide AOG support throughout Europe on very short notice
- Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety, and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements of aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with
- Work to regulations, i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers publications, approved company documents, procedures, and policies.
- EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1 or B1/B2 (C is an advantage)
- C510 type approval desirable, not mandatory.
- Recognised aircraft Engineering apprenticeship or training
- Previous experience of working within a line maintenance environment
- Experience of working to regulations, i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers publications as necessary
- Awareness of airline operational requirements desirable
- Engineering IT systems/programs desirable.
Skills & Abilities:
- The willingness to travel around Europe to provide AOG support in Europe
- Strong communication skills and ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to duties
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A willingness to extend licence coverage and attend and pass aircraft type courses as required
- Ability to work to all approved company documents, procedures, and policies
- A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.