Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD1044
Posted: February 1, 2018
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Flight Training client to recruit 5 experienced B1 Licensed engineers on a permanent basis.
As a B1 Engineer you will carry out line, base and associated maintenance duties.
This role reports to the Chief Engineer
Package: Salary DoE / Type rating / 25 days holiday + bank holiday / Pensions / £100,000 to beneficiaries / Tools and Uniform provided / Christmas & New Year off
Working Week: Monday to Friday – Shifts may be required / No work on weekends
Key Qualifications and Accountabilities:
- Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
- Knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
- Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft engineering and maintenance of airworthiness standards
- Supervisor experience in Shift Control – desirable
- Fixed/Rotary Wing Experience – desirable
- Detailed understanding of all Civil and Military Airworthiness Safety Regulations
Technical Competencies Required:
- Provision of a CRS Signature to release aircraft to service
- Identify and rectify defects on aircraft
- Carry out and supervise schedule maintenances
- Complete all documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures
- Promote Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control within an Aircraft Engineering environment at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of gas turbine engines (turbo props)
- Airframe/Propulsion Systems experience and knowledge
- Experience of undertaking ARCs
- Experience of anti-corrosion control and rectification on aircraft essential
- Experience with ejection seats – desirable
Please note a Full UK Driving License is required
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job