Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €65,000 - €78,000 CHF
Job Reference: BH1453
Posted: August 28, 2018
B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer – Type rating B777
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer with a type rating on B777 on behalf of our reputable aerospace client based in Switzerland. This is a permanent position
Roles and Responsibilities
• Acting as certifying staff in a 145 maintenance organisation
• Performance of routine and non routine task cards
• Performance of related operational tasks
• Performance of Vendor Service Bulletins
• Advanced trouble shooting experience
• Liaising with respective internal 145 MRO and PO part 21 shops for all maintenance issue
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive practical experience of base maintenance on B777 series type aircraft
• Holder of EASA Part-66 Cat B1 License and B777 series rating
• Type rating and experience on B737NG, B747-400 would be an advantage
• Minimum 3 years experience as Certifying Staff on aircraft type
• Ability / flexibility to work and to adapt in different environments
• Excellent English language skills verbal and written
• Highly motivated and willingness to take initiative
• Awareness of the highest standards in terms of quality, reliability and safety
• Experience in Corporate Aviation is an advantage
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.