Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €65,000 - €78,000 CHF
Job Reference: BH1457
Posted: September 19, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer with a type rating on Bombardier BD700 series on behalf of our reputable aerospace client based in Switzerland. This is a permanent position
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support aircraft supervisors and team leaders during the daily aircraft projects
• Act as certifying staff technician during aircraft base maintenance activities
• Perform aircraft release to service away from home base
• Perform base maintenance tasks on Bombardier BD 700 series
• Advanced aircraft systems trouble shooting in the hangar or outside during APU or engine ground runs
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Holder of EASA Part-66 Cat B1 License, preferably with Cat C entry with type ratings: Bombardier BD700-series
• Extensive practical experience as Certifying Staff on these aircrafts (base or line maintenance)
• Highly motivated team player
• Good English and German communication skills (spoken and written). French would be an advantage.
• Dedication to quality, reliability and safety
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.