Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JT1833
Posted: June 18, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a B1 Licenced Engineer on behalf of our reputable Regional Airline client based at London City Airport
This is a permanent position due to the progressive expansion of the team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate B1 Engineer that has a type rating on a modern aircraft as my client will type train successful candidates on the Embraer 170/ 190.
The main responsibilities of the B1 Licenced Engineer are;
- Carry out scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification on Company aircraft.
- Maintain the highest airworthiness, quality, safety and performance standards and ensure all company and legal requirements appertaining to aircraft maintenance and inspection are complied with.
- Exercise fully the privileges of the Company Authorisations held.
- Support company Charters and also the recovery of AOG and casualty aircraft as required across the Company network.
- Work to the required Company and Health & Safety standards.
- Carry out or arrange for the maintenance and/or repair of Company tooling, equipment and vehicles.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Complete and maintain compliance with all Company training requirements required to carry out the role.
- Support the Shift Supervisor and Station Maintenance Manager with any required project Recruitment Job Description Person Specification Qualifications Essential (E)/Desirable (D)
- EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1 with at least one type rating on a modern aircraft
- Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- An awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an LAE function
- Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers’ publications as necessary
- Awareness of airline operational requirements Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to duties
- Ability to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision
- A willingness to extend licence coverage and attend and pass aircraft type courses as required
- Ability to work to all approved Company documents, Procedures and Policies
- To take pride, ownership and responsibility for work completed
This is an excellent opportunity that won’t be around for long
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.