Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: JTBBE
Posted: July 10, 2020
Oaklands Global is actively recruiting for an EASA B1 Bombardier Engineer on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in Germany.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Acting as certifying staff in a 145 Maintenance organization
- Responsible for the performance of routine and non-routine task card
- Full time permanent position, Monday – Friday and so relocation will be required
- Excellent company culture who are actively recruiting throughout the currently climate
Key Skills and Experience:
- EASA B1 Engineer with a Global express and/or a Challenger type rating
- Business Aviation experience
- Must have the right to live and work in Europe
If you are interested in applying for this or any other position, please get in touch to find out more.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to William Finden in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.