Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: HS1204
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global currently have an exciting position for B1/B2 Licensed Engineers.
Are you a Licensed Engineer? Type rated on the 747? Willing to travel with work? If so, please apply now!
• Hold EASA B1/B2 license and Type rated on the 747
• Experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment
• Strong customer service skills to ensure customers and suppliers have full satisfaction.
• Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance tasks as requested
• Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner
• Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
• Perform on site company representation as required for aircraft Base Maintenance inputs and AOG recovery
• Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements
• Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
• Working shift patterns as necessary by business requirements
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.