Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: HS2076
Posted: January 24, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting B1 and/or B2 Engineers with Gulfstream/Bombardier/Falcon type ratings on behalf of our reputable leading business aviation client based in Switzerland.
- Follow the instructions and work delegated to you
- Take ownership for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Make sure work is completed to a high standard, industry regulations and to a timely manner
- Ensure work is tracked and recorded
- Ensure that any defect found communicated to the supervisor
- EASA B1 and/or B2 License
- Current type rating on one of the following: Bombardier, Gulfstream or Falcon
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on one of the above aircraft
- Fluent in English
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global are working as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.