Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD1626
Posted: January 9, 2019
Multiple B1.3 Licensed Engineers (B412 / AS350 / AW109 / AW139)
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit multiple B1.3 Licensed engineers on behalf of our reputable rotary client. This is a permanent opportunity based in Cornwall.
• Shift pattern – none at present (will turn into early / late shifts later)
• Basic Salary, Shift pay and £2,500 per type rating
• Over time required – basic rate as a minimum
– Hold an EASA B1.3 License
– Type rated on either Bell 412/AW139/A109/AS350
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business relation to this vacancy.