Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £46,000 - £50,500 + Shift Allowance
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: CD1406
Posted: August 7, 2018
B1.3 Licensed Engineer – Cornwall
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit two B1.3 Licensed engineers on behalf of our reputable Defence client. This role will be based in Cornwall on a permanent basis.
– Hold an EASA B1.3 License
– Type rated on either – Bell 412/AW139/A109/AS350 (Ideally)
– Ability to obtain UK SC Clearance
– Type ratings can be given but bonding will be put in place
• Shift pattern – none at present (will turn into early / late shifts later)
• Salary – £46,000 – £50,500
• Shift pay allowance -£2,589
• Other engineering and type rating allowances subject to skill set
• Over time required – basic rate as a minimum
• Bonding terms for candidate’s type rating – case by case basis
• Relocation Cost Allowance
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business relation to this vacancy.
Share this job