Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: BH165
Posted: July 15, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a B1.3 and B2 Licensed Engineers who are typed rated on the AW 139 or EC 145 on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Europe. The exact location depends on the project they have going on at the time. These are permanent positions and there are multiple roles available.
- Perform aircraft inspections
- Ensure operating and maintenance procedures complies with industry and internal regulations and quality standards
- Interpret technical manuals and documents
- Test repaired aircraft systems and other routine maintenance work i.a.w. the related handbooks
- Record problems and actions taken
- Maintain accurate statement of maintenance history of the aircraft willing to travel to our line stations within Europe
- Shift Work is required (14 on 14 off)
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Candidates must comply with and adhere to all company policies
- EASA Part 66 CAT B1.3 / B2 license
- Experience on Airbus Helicopters and/or Leonardo Helicopters (AW 139 and EC 145)
- Self-motivated and logical problem-solving capability
- Results oriented with a focus on quality
- Computer skills
- Team player with ability to take direction and follow instructions
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.