Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Crew
Job Reference: JT780
Posted: February 5, 2020
Oaklands Global are currently working with a leading Rotary Aviation company to recruit a Search and Rescue Co-pilot for an AW189
This position offers a 6 week on/6 week off rotation and an immediate start for the successful candidate.
- Conduct Search and Rescue mission planning and conduct SAR missions safely and in accordance with CAA regulations and company polices using the two AW189 helicopters for the MOD.
- Responsible to the Captain to assist in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. In the event of the incapacitation of the Captain, the Co-Pilot will assume command.
- Maintaining familiarity with relevant United Kingdom and International air legislation, agreed aviation practices/procedures and provisions of the Company Operations Manual.
- A minimum of 1500 helicopter flying hours (within the past 6 years) compromising of at least:
- 500 flying hours in multi-engine helicopters
- 100 hours of IFR experience
- Hold either a valid EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) licence and a valid Multi Engine Instrument rating (H).
- Have previous SAR or military flying experience.
- Ideally Night Vision Goggle qualified and experienced.
- Ideally Type Rated on an AW189 helicopter, with at least 50 hours on type.
- You must be able to pass a UK MOD Baseline Personnel Security Screening (BPSS) and have the right to work in the UK and Falkland Islands.
- Demonstrate a good command of the English Language (ICAO level 4 as a minimum).
- Must report or have no accidents, incidents, or CAA sanctions within last five years.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.