Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Crew
Job Reference: JT81
Posted: July 5, 2019
Oaklands Global are working with a leading rotary aviation company within the recruitment of a co-pilot for an AW189.
The position also offers a 6 on / 6 off rotation and an immediate start for the successful candidate
The main requirements are;
- A type rating on an AW189 helicopter, with at least 50 hours in type is essential.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualification and experience is essential.
- You must be able to pass a UK MOD Baseline Personnel Security Screening (BPSS) and have the right to work in the UK and Falkland Islands.
- Must be current and qualified as a pilot in the last 12 months and hold a current Class 1 Medical certificate.
- Hold either a valid EASA ATPL(H) license and a valid Multi Engine Instrument rating (H) or a US FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate with a UK CAA validation.
- 2500 helicopter flying hours comprised of the following in the past 6 years:
- At least 1000 flying hours in multi-engine helicopters for SAR Captains.
- At least 250 hours as pilot in command of multi-engine helicopters
- At least 250 flying hours previous military/civilian SAR helicopter experience.
- At least 150 hours of IFR experience.
- Demonstrate a good command of the English Language (ICAO level 4 as a minimum)
- Must report or have no accidents, incidents, or CAA sanctions within last five years.
Apply now as this position won’t be around for long.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.