Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1551
Posted: October 29, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an Unlicensed or CAT A AW139 Mechanic to join a reputable rotary operation on a permanent basis in East Anglia.
Salary – DoE
To be considered for the role you must:
– Have 2 or more years recent experience working on the AW139
– Good experience as a mechanic
– Ideally hold a CAT A License – this is not essential
– Permanent role based in East Anglia
– 14 on / 14 off shift pattern (May go to 7 on / 7 off due to operational requirements)
– Competitive Salary + Benefits
– Opportunity to work towards B1.3 License with subsequent type ratings offered
– Have the right to live and work in the EU / UK
Please note that accommodation in the area whilst on shift will be at the successful candidates own expense.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job