Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €70k - €80k
Job Reference: BH1419
Posted: October 8, 2018
Senior Avionics Software Engineer
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Senior Avionics Software Engineer on behalf of our market leading high-tech aviation and aerospace client based in Karlsruhe, Germany. This is a permanent position.
Key skills and responsibilities:
– Software engineer experienced in the development of airborne software applications and are also familiar with the processes of airworthiness certification of this type of software.
– Embedded inside a multidisciplinary team, you develop our state-of-the-art flight control software, and contribute to the team your experience in engineering airborne software systems.
– Development of the software for the company avionics and flight control system
– Close cooperation with the avionics hardware engineers and with external development partners
– Development according to DO-178C
– Performing software test and verification
– Master ‘s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
– A number of years’ experience in the development of avionics software or other airborne software
– Extensive experience in software development according to DO-178
– Very good software development skills in the C language
– Structured way of working, high sense of responsibility and accountability
Please apply for more information or if it’s not quite for you but you know someone, please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job