Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £37,000 Maximum
Job Reference: BH2437
Posted: June 3, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Customer Coordinator in the Aviation industry on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in the South East. This is a permanent position and you must have the right to live and work in the UK as sponsorship is not available.
The Customer Coordinator provides customer/administrative support to all aircraft inputs. This includes responsibility to ensure that all the pre-planning issues for the aircraft are achieved, the customer’s expectation are surpassed, and invoicing and payment needs are addressed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promoting and ensuring that any maintenance related issues are logged, to provide all personnel with any actual or potential constraints with regards to any aircraft and/or component work in progress.
- Promoting and attending pre-input meetings with customers and/or their representatives to discuss scheduled maintenance inputs and the progress of existing aircraft maintenance work inputs.
- Promoting and attending aircraft post maintenance efficiency meetings, to establish where we can improve upon profit and loss, our current policies and practices and actively promoting any required follow up action points.
- Obtaining a signed work authorisation for all aircraft inputs.
- Performing a preliminary credit check involving the Credit Control Assistant if necessary.
- Review and validate all aircraft maintenance quotes/proposals to determine aircraft parts availability, cost pricing and margin are correct and achieved.
- Analyse work scope versus the aircraft down time scheduling and liaise with the Service Team Manager (STM) to identify any issues.
- Communicate all material and outside services support concerns to the STM.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.