Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Operations
Job Reference: CD1518
Posted: October 2, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit Air Traffic Controllers of various experience to join a reputable client on a permanent basis based in London.
Responsibilities will include:
– Carrying out the Air Traffic Control function as directed by the Air Traffic SATCO
– Provide operational Air Traffic Control services that will comply with published
procedures and documentation,
– Management of the flying programme
– Management of the movement of aircraft in cooperation with a duty team
– Assist in the provision of safety management both in the air and on the movement area
– Carry out specialist duties to assist in the management of the Unit
To be considered for the role candidates must have the following experience:
– CAA Air Traffic Control validated ADV/ADI rating. (Also consider Candidates who have
completed the ADI/ADV rating but have not yet validated at a unit)
– Practical experience in an Air Traffic Control environment
– Experience of working as a lone ATCO
– Knowledge of SRATCOH regulations.
– Knowledge and understanding of the EASA regulatory regime.
– Eligible to work in the UK You need to provide a character reference for the last 5
– Obtain or hold a CAA Class 3 European Aviation Medical Certificate
– ICAO English Language Proficiency Certificate at Level 5 or higher
– OJTI endorsement
– Meteorological Observer qualification
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job