Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: KSACMQAS
Posted: March 10, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Area Compliance Monitoring and Quality Assurance Officer on behalf of our leading Business Aviation client based in Gatwick. The role will be reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager.
- Perform the day-to-day CM/QA functions within the Area
- In coordination and the approval of the CMM, development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Program (CMP) to include the scheduling of audits/inspections/Management Evaluations.
- Conduct planned audits and inspections on operations, facilities, equipment, documents & records to ensure compliance with applicable Civil Aviation Authorities, customer.
- Establish, perform follow-up, and ensure effective closure of corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Ensure an adequate number of local trained Internal Auditors and managing this team (if required to ensure compliance).
- Schedule Area local Management Evaluation Meetings to review the performance of the CMS with the local management team, and follow-up on action items raised during the meetings.
- Report to Compliance Monitoring Manager on the status of the local CMS (including audits, inspections and internal training) as directed.
- Lead external audits conducted by Competent Authorities (CAs), OEMs, & customers.
- Assist in the implementation of corrective actions and responses to Cas and customer to all issues that arise from external inspections, audits & FSTD qualifications (as applicable).
- Represent Regulatory Post Holder for Compliance Monitoring and hosting external audit events by regulators and customers.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of locally deployed Procedures/WIs and systems of work in support of the approved regulatory manuals.
- Ensure satisfactory levels of document & record control within the Area.
- Act as the H&S point of contact in the Area
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.