Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Airworthiness Type Engineer to join our reputable client on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibility as an Airworthiness Type Engineer is to ensure the assigned fleet is maintained in compliance with all relevant aviation regulation
- Manage and control the Maintenance Program
- Work together as a team with the Operational Type Engineer for the assigned fleet, e.g. implementation of AD/SB’s when modifications are required, info for upcoming tenders is needed or when support for the ARC staff is necessary during their reviews
- Act as a secondary liaison from the CAMO with the P-145 operational team for the fleet assigned and act as a link with the different TC holders (primary liaison is operational type engineer)
- Analyse service bulletins and airworthiness directives for the assigned fleet
- Manage aircraft configuration control and component replacements
- Participate in the MSG-3 process if applicable for the assigned fleet
- Support external and internal CAMO audits
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience
- Relevant CAMO experience
- ICT literate (specific aviation software & MS Office, Rusada Envision or similar)
- Languages: English
- Knowing and playing by the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety,…) installed by the company
- Ability to communicate/report clearly and effectively with all layers in organizations and with suppliers.
- Ability to make analyses, pro-actively propose areas of improvement, take initiatives, solution driven.
- In depth knowledge of the relevant continuing airworthiness standards
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Financial Services|